- Ages 8 and up.
- Children 8 to 12 years old we reccomend have parent or guardian participating in the program.
- Space is limited; a maximum of 4 swimmers at a time in the tank.
- No previous training certification required.
- Read our Swim with the Fishes FAQ – Here
Call 727.329.1433 or dial extension 6048 from your room.
- Programs are held Tuesday – Sunday at 10:30am and 2:30pm. Mondays are closed to swimmers for maintenance.
- Report to the RumFish Grill atleast 30 minutes before your scheduled experience. Failure to arrive on time may result in exclusion.
- Participants will be divided into groups of 4 and given 10 minutes to swim. Guests must allow for 1.5 hour total time as group times are randomly selected.
WHAT TO WEAR
- Appropriate bathing suit is required. Shorts must be worn by EVERYONE; rash guard or tee-shirts are encouraged. Footwear and shirts are required before and after the swim.
WHAT TO BRING
- Underwater/waterproof camera (wrist strap required or float attachment)
- Sense of adventure
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- No jewelry of any kind is permitted in the tank.
- Your own equipment scuba or snorkel equipment (due to contamination and animal safety).
- No food or drinks in the exhibit area.
- No body lotions, makeup or oils on your skin.
- Consumption of alcohol prior to program is not permitted.
All participants must stay on the surface of the water at all times. Snorkel vests are required and prevent participants from descending below the surface. This program is operated with the highest standard of recreational diving activities. Our open-water lifeguards are on hand and are trained in CPR, first aid and emergency oxygen administration. For your safety, swimmers are not permitted to touch or feed the animals. We do require that all participants be comfortable in the water and should have some experience using a snorkel. All participates must sign a waiver prior to the swim. If you or anyone in your party has special needs please inform us ASAP to learn what accommodations are available.
WHERE TO GO
RumFish Grill is located at:
6000 Gulf Blvd. St. Pete Beach, Fl. 33706